Thursday, September 26, 2013

WingDust Collections Steel Town Girl

Hey there!  I can't wait to show you a polish I've been wanting for ages.  I finally had the chance to order it a couple weeks ago and I've been pretty much stalking (tracking) it approximately every 5 minutes since then.  It was waiting in my mailbox when I got home from work tonight and I couldn't wait to get it on.  This is Steel Town Girl from WingDust Collections.

WingDust Steel Town Girl - direct light


This is my first polish from this brand and I can't say anything bad.  Steel Town Girl is a steely blue holographic with teal and 23 K gold shards.  I'm showing 3 coats here plus topcoat.  It was perfectly fine at 2 coats but I was being selfish and wanted more shards.  All I really did was cover the shards that were already there.  When will I learn to leave well enough alone?

WingDust Steel Town Girl - direct light
WingDust Steel Town Girl - direct light
And one of my favorite things about this polish is that it's Canadian so I get to feel patriotic while wearing this beauty.  I mean seriously...blue, holo, teal and gold shards!  I love it.  The above pictures were taken under direct light.  The below ones are under indirect light in my light box.  You can see the teal shards a bit better here.

WingDust Steel Town Girl - light box

WingDust Steel Town Girl - light box
Isn't it nice when a lemming turns out as good as you imagined?  I can't wait to see what it's like in the sun!

I purchased this from Llarowe.  It's out of stock right now but hopefully it'll get restocked.  If it does get, you have to be quick.  I think a lot of people want this polish.  

WingDust Collections also has an Etsy shop where you can purchase other creations.  I'm looking forward to getting some more from this brand.

'Til next time...


2 comments:

Laura said...

I love these swatches! They look incredibly dreamy!

Copycat Claws said...

Thanks! And they look even better in real life. My camera couldn't pick up all things at once it seemed...