Thursday, February 6, 2014

Penguin Stamping Decals

Hey there!  Today I'm showing you a manicure I did quite awhile ago but wasn't sure whether or not to share it.  But I decided if I'm going to show it, it better do it while there's still snow on the ground!  When I saw this Christmas look I just had to make stamping decals with the same cute penguins.  Unfortunately it looks like one of mine had his brain explode.


I started with a blue-to-white gradient using Sally Hansen Barracuda and a now-unknown white.  Then, to add some shimmer I put on a coat of Serum No. 5 Burning Orchid (which also made it glow in the dark but I didn't take any pictures of that).


Then I stamped some snowflakes from some Born Pretty Store plates and added the penguin decals made with Bundle Monster BM-423.



Even with the one stamped penguin's head expansion, I still thought these were cute.  I even made a little penguin couple of my thumb but one of them got really messed up.


That's all I have to say for today.  

'Til next time...









No comments: