Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Skyline Nails

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It's time again for my favourite post of the week.  These week's Sunday stamping challenge theme was Skyline nails and I loved these so so much.  I tried to emulate the sunrise behind my skyline with a gradient and some pretty, fluffy clouds using all China Glaze polishes.


This look started with a white base and a gradient of China Glaze Lemon Fizz, At Vase Value and Flying High.  Honestly I thought this was pretty enough that I was tempted to stop here.


But obviously I didn't stop.  I added clouds by sponging on a bit of white and then using a sponge/nail art brush to add pink and purple.  The pink is China Glaze Something Sweet.  The purple is China Glaze Tart-y For The Party.


The skyline part of the look came from Bundle Monster BM-414 (which I also used here).  The stamping polish I used was Mundos de Unas Dark Grey (#34).  How great does this grey stamp?  Sorry for all the photos.  I did mention that I loved these, didn't I?




That's all for today!  Now go enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)

'Til next time...








No comments: