Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stamping - St. Patrick's Day

Hey there!  This week's Adventures in Stamping Sunday Challenge theme is St. Patrick's Day.  Somehow the St. Paddy's Day look I came up with doesn't have any shamrocks or leprechauns or beer.  How did that happen?!


This started with 2 coats of Glitter Gal She's Cactus.  I sponged on a rough gradient at the tips with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover but it's really not noticeable in the photos.  


The images are stamping decals that I made that turned into an absolute disaster.  But I'd put too much in at this point to give up on them.  The coins are from Bundle Monster BM-H04, filled in with Maybelline Bold Gold.  The rainbows are from Winstonia W111, filled in with acrylic paint.  



I'm disappointed with these but I do love these Sunday challenges.  They're so much fun!

I think this is going to be the start of a green week for me.  I've been really drawn to green polishes lately.  I think I'm craving green grass instead of the snow-mold covered dead brown grass that has been unveiled since Edmonton melted.  Hopefully you enjoy the green mani's I have coming up!

'Til next time...








No comments: