Thursday, July 31, 2014

OPI Coca-Cola Nails

Hey there!  Are any other folks out there complete Coca-Cola junkies like me?  Yes, I know I could make healthier choices but who wants to drink water when you could drink Coke?  So I was super excited when I first saw that OPI was coming out with Coca-Cola shades.  I bought them as soon as they were available here but for some reason I forgot to post these earlier even though I wore them in June.  You can see just how perfectly they matched the red to the signature Coca-Cola red labels.



This is 2 coats of OPI Coca-Cola Red with 2 coats of My Signature is "DC" on my ring finger.  I'm a sucker for a good red and a good silver so I love them both.  They both applied easily and I love the foil-y finish of My Signature is "DC".  I also made a stamping decal with MoYou London Rebel-03 that I filled with Coca-Cola Red.  



And finally here's a photo with a can of Coke, my personal fave.  But REALLY hard to take photos with!  


So, for all my fellow Coca-Cola fans, I hope you enjoyed these!

'Til next time...



  


No comments: