Thursday, August 14, 2014

Glam Polish You're Never Too Old To Be Young (partial collection)

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a few more polishes from the Australian brand, Glam Polish, to share with you.  These are from the new You're Never Too Old To Be Young collection, inspired by songs from Disney movies, new and old.  I'm sure you'll recognize a few of these names...


I'll start by saying that the three polishes I was sent were perfection.  Their application and formula were great.  For all three I used three coats and skipped the top coat but you could easily get away with two coats.  For the swatches, the first photo was taken in the shade and the second two were taken in direct sunlight, right on the beach (you can even see my beloved lake in the background of a couple of them).

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - a sky blue holo, inspired by the infamous song from The Lion King.  This one is my easily my favourite because I'm so incredibly drawn to blue polishes, especially ones in this colour range.  




A Whole New World - a purple holo, inspired by the song from Aladdin which is probably my favourite Disney movie and is my second favourite Disney song ever.  This is the perfect shade to go with Aladdin.  With this one, I could notice the silver hue that the holographic particles add to the colour when viewed in the shade.  It gives it a really interesting look that I really enjoy. 




Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - a rose colored holo, inspired by the song from the 1946 movie, Song of the South.  I can't say I've seen this movie but I definitely know the song and, as I was swatching these polishes, it was stuck in my head all day!




If you're in Australia or the US, these polishes are now available for pre-order on the Glam Polish website, with the official release date set to be August 20, 2014.  For the rest of us across the globe, check out Glam Polish's international stockists:


USA & Australia - www.glampolish.com.au 

And don't forget to check out Glam Polish's social media links for updates.














No comments: