Sunday, September 7, 2014

31DC2014 Day 7 - Black and White Swirls

Hey there!  Normally I'd have a Sunday Stamping post but today is Day 7 of the 31 Day Challenge so I had to skip this week's theme.  Instead I have the Day 7 theme  - "Black and White Nails".  On my first attempt I tried some stamping that ended up looking like goofy spiderwebs so I started again and freehanded some swirls and dots.



The black polish in these is A England Camelot and the white is CND Vinylux Cream Puff.  For the swirls and dots I used black and white acrylic paint because my polish wasn't cutting it for the designs. My lines are soooo not smooth but it'll have to do.  



To break up the black on my pinky and index finger, I added a couple of white studs.  I do love adding studs to my solid-colored nails.

That's all for today.

'Til next time...




No comments: