Thursday, October 2, 2014

31DC2014 Round Up Post

Hey there!  I thought since I put so much into my first foray into the 31 Day Challenge and that I completed it on time that I'd really like to celebrate a little in a round up post in case you guys missed any.  And I've spent a little time figuring out how to link photos so, if I've done it correctly, the photos below should link to the original blog post.  Need eh?  

I have quite a few favourites.  I was most proud of: 1.  the Rainbow Brite drawing for rainbow day 2. the Rubik's cube nails for geometric day 3. the autumn gradient for inspired by a color day and 4. the birds for inspired by art day.  

      
So is there anything I put out there that you particularly liked/disliked?  And any idea for what I can do now since it seems my nail art ideas are all tapped out, haha!

Thanks for sticking with me through this!  And thanks for all your support!

'Til next time...




No comments: