Wednesday, February 18, 2015

UberChic Beauty Stamping Plate Review - Plate 1-03

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I'm continuing my week with mani's from the new stamping kid on the block, UberChic Beauty.  For today's I did some gradient double stamping using Plate 1-03, the final plate from Collection 1.  Ages ago I saw the most amazing stamping from FabUrNails and I've wanted to do something similar ever since.  Here's what I came up with:



Below is my scan of plate 1-03 from UberChic Beauty.  It has 12 large (17 x 21 mm) images and 10 smaller images.  


I've seen a couple of mind-blowing manis using that lovely flower from ChitChat Nails and Lacquer Lockdown so, while I am dying to use that image, I knew I couldn't compare to theirs.  Instead I used the dots (lower left corner) and the swirls (lower right corner) images for this stamping.  There's something about the dots that I really like.  Maybe because I could picture them as a night sky so I think they'd be great for galaxy nails.  But I wanted something with more color so I stamped the dots over OPI Black Onyx with Mundo de Unas 39 25 Lilac (#16), Aqua (#24) and Avocado (#39).


Over the dots, I stamped the swirly pattern using Mundo de Unas Yellow (#9), Peach (#31) and Orchid (#55).  And finished it with HK Girl top coat.


As is common with me and my squishy stamper, I have some holes in my dots but I've learned to live with those.  


UberChic Beauty stamping plates are available in bundles of 3 plates for $24.99 US.  Plate 1-03 is the third plate from Collection 1 which can be found here.  And don't forget that you can keep up with UberChic Beauty on Facebook and Instagram, especially to see posts of other amazing manicures using these plates.

Thanks for reading!

'Til next time...


No comments: