Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hey there!  Happy St. Patrick's Day friends!  I hope you enjoy the celebrations in whatever way you choose to, if at all.  Personally, I'll be painting my nails in front of my TV...in other words a normal Tuesday night.  I meant to post these on Sunday for the Sunday stamping challenge but I completely failed in my blogging attempts on Sunday.  So here is my latest St. Patrick's Day stamping.



For the second day in a row, I'm showing off Glam Polish.  And I was wearing 3 other Glam's yesterday.  I think I'm on a Glam streak.  These ones are Sunrise Over Sea (Green) and You and Me (But Mostly Me) (gold and the winner for one of my favourite nail polish names ever).  


I swear the stamping is supposed to be clovers/shamrocks.  If you look at the BP-50 plate, doesn't that  top left image look like clovers?  Unfortunately it didn't really translate onto my nails that way.  I guess my nails are too small.  BUT at least I managed to get some St. Paddy's colors into my stamping.  The green stamping is Mundo de Unas Dark Green (7) and the gold is Maybelline Bold Gold.  


And finally, because stamping over glitter always looks cool, here's a close up.


Enjoy your festivities.  Stay safe.

'Til next time...








No comments: