Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Neon Leadlighting Daisies

Hey there!  This week's Crumpet's Nail Tart's 52 Week Pick n Mix challenge prompts are neon and indie.  A lot of my neons come from mainstream brands (though I'm slowly collecting more indies) but I did recently get the Esmaltes da Kelly Neon Soap Bubbles so I tried them out for some leadlighting for this week's theme.



I used a white base and then stamped some daisies from Vivid Lacquer's VL033 with Mundo de Unas Black.  Then proceeded to paint in the flowers with all of the Neon Soap Bubbles with the exception of Neon Verde (the green one) and then finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.



I thought these turned out pretty cute.  As usual, I had difficulty photographing them accurately so if you don't like them we'll just blame the camera okay?  :-P



'Til next time...

No comments: