Thursday, April 2, 2015

Picture Polish Cherish with Fine French Tip

Hey there!  It's almost the long weekend...woohoo!  And man, do I need a long weekend.  Today's post is a quick one with something I wore last week.  I adore Picture Polish so I always get excited when they release their collaboration shades.  This time around the only one I ordered was Cherish, the collaboration with a blogger whose nails I just love, Ukrainian blogger, Anna Gorelova.  Even though I can't read Russian, I love looking at her swatches and nail art.  I wish my nails looked like hers!



As you can see Cherish is an nude shade with Picture Polish's characteristic scattered holo.  It's so delicate but with just a bit of sparkly pizzazz.  Unfortunately I don't remember (and didn't write down) if this was two or three coats.  


As you can see, when I wore it I added some fine French tips in black just to spice it up a little bit more.  I think this is a nice twist to the traditional French manicure.  I think it would look even better if my nails were totally squared off but I don't like the scratch-risk involved when I don't round off my tips at least a bit.  


That's all for today.  

'Til next time...







No comments: