Thursday, May 28, 2015

UberChic Beauty UC 3-03 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  If you've been checking out the blog this week, you'll have seen that I've reviewed plates 1 and 2 from UberChic Beauty's Collection 3 of stamping plates so it shouldn't be too surprising that today I have a couple of mani's I've done with the third and final plate of this collection.  For both of them I did double stamping (usually one of my nemeses).


As with the other plates from UberChic Beauty, the full sized images are 17 x 21 mm, amongst the largest on the market.  I like how this plate is filled with classy images (like the flowers and swirly images) mixed with a bit of whimsy (like the strawberry and ladybug images).  It also has a few smaller text images and one long image (lower right corner) that I was so enthralled by that I couldn't resist using it right away.


My first mani was heavily inspired by the amazing Tenshi no Hana.  When I first started being interested in nail art, before I even tried it myself, I remember seeing this mani and falling in love with it.  I stamped the long image that I just mentioned with Mundo de Unas White across four of my nails sandwiched with OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and Pirouette My Whistle.  It created a really delicate look, in my opinion.


On top of the stampwich I then stamped the Be-You-Tiful words across my nails and the heart from the "stamp <3" image with Mundo de Unas Black.


I also used the "be strong" text but it was only on my thumb which tends to be neglected in my photos so I included it in the photo below.  I really do have 5 fingers and I do always do them all, I promise!


For my second mani, I wanted to do something a bit more fun.  I used one coat of a polish from Born Pretty Store (BK15) and stamped the leaf pattern with Mundo de Unas Lemon Tree (#52) and then the ladybugs with Reddish (#32) and used a dotter to fill in the black dots.  And lastly I matted it with OPI's Matte Top Coat.  



Collection 3 is available on the UberChic Beauty website for $24.99 plus $5 US shipping or $10 flat rate international shipping.  It was just restocked so it is in stock right now, along with most of her other plates.  You can follow on Facebook or Instagram or sign up for their newsletter to get all the latest updates from them as well.

'Til next time...

No comments: