Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Neon: Day 3 Sunset Nail Vinyls

Hey there!  It's the middle of The Digit-al Dozen's Neon Week and for today I have a double gradient that I did with B Squared Lacquer's EDM Collex and some sun nail vinyls from Twinkled T.  I thought, it's summer so why not do something hot and sunny?  Keep reading to see all the details...



To do these, I started a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then did a mini gradient with B Squared Lacquer's Rave (yellow) and Trance (coral).  


Once that was dry I applied the Sun Vinyl from Twinkled T and then gradiented over it with the rest of my colors - Kandi (pink), Down Tempo (purple) and Plur (turquoise).  I smoothed it out with HK Girl top coat.  


These could've been better if I hadn't lost so much of the coral in the sun but I still think they're hot-hot-hot!  


Now let's see what the other lovelies of the group have given us for the humpday of neon week.

'Til next time...




No comments: