Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Autumn – Day 3 Autumn Colors

Hey there!  For the third day of Autumn week, I was inspired by the colors of fall that I get to see as I drive over the North Saskatchewan River on my way to work every day.  Edmonton has a gorgeous river valley and seeing all the colors that come out at this time of year is one of the few things I like about autumn.  Since I see the hills from a distance, it looks like a crazy mess of color so that’s what I tried to portray on my nails today.




For these I started with a white base and then took a small flat ended brush and added bits of color one at a time.  


The polishes I used to represent the autumnal colors are:
Color Club Almost Famous
China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin
Sally Hansen Pumpkin Queen
OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
CND Vinylux Serene Green
Zoya Pepper
Zoya Claire
Sally Hansen Pat On The Black



Now let’s see what the other DD gals have brought us for the middle of Autumn week!

'Til next time...


No comments: