Thursday, December 24, 2015

Simple Christmas Nails

Hey there!  In reality this post should be titled "What I've been wearing on my nails lately".  I've been so lazy when it comes to cropping photos and actually writing up posts that I've worn a ton of holiday manis lately that haven't made it to the blog.  I've worn each of these as full manis for at least a day over the last couple of weeks - one of them is even what I'm wearing right now so I guess they'll be my Christmas nails. I finally edited a couple of photos for each and thought I'd share them on this Christmas Eve.







For the first ones, I wanted a metallic candy cane look.  I used two coats of one of Pretty Serious' newest polishes, Frosty The Snowborg and stamped it with M Polish I Need A Vacation with a stripy image from Winstonia W205.  


I believe I wore these on Monday and Tuesday this week.  It's 3 coats of Loaded Lacquer Coconut stamped with Winstonia's holiday plate from this year called Jingle All The Way and Mundo de Unas Bronze.  I added a few gold studs that I bought off either eBay or from Born Pretty Store.  


For this one I used triangle nail vinyls and Picture Polish Escapades over Picture Polish Majesty. Nice and simple and the only non-stamped mani of the bunch today.  


This is another mani from this week.  I wore this yesterday but I wore a peel off basecoat that decided to work too well.  Such a shame since I liked this one a lot.  I started with A England Bridal Veil and added dots with Essie No Place Like Chrome and Layla Titanium Sky.  The stamped tree is, again, from Winstonia Jingle All The Way.


And finally, my current holiday nails.  I used two coats of Sephora by OPI Curve-aceous that I stamped with snowflakes (QA-86) and a couple of deer (Born Pretty BP-01) with Mundo de Unas White.  


A very merry holiday to you and yours.  I hope you can surround yourself with love and fun and good feelings.  And stay safe!  I'll leave you with my photoshopped Christmas wish...I've been playing with .png's lately as part of a joke gift for my family.  Can you tell, haha?  


'Til next time...









No comments: