Friday, January 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Purple

Hey there!  This week 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is bringing you 3 Shades of Purple.  My personal prompt was negative space, one I'm not usually too fond of since my nails are pretty stained however the coat of Girly Bits Ridge Filling Base Coat that I used as a base seemed make my nails look a bit pink which is a nice change.  For my negative space mani I wanted to do a dotted gradient so that's what I did, using three purple cremes from KBShimmer.



As I mentioned I used a coat of Girly Bits Ridge Filling Base Coat to start these.  After that I used KBShimmer Hugs & Wishes, Pansy-Monium and Right as Reign and started adding dots.  


I had just filed my nails down when I did these so I think I overestimated how much nail length I had to work with and ended up without a whole lot of negative space.  Hopefully it still counts!  



That's all for my super short post today.  You can find the rest of the purple manis in the links below.  
I hope you all have a great weekend.  For those of you in the eastern US, stay warm and stay safe!  

'Til next time...



No comments: