Monday, April 4, 2016

Delush Polish DP03 Swirls & Twirls Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a review of the last Delush Polish stamping plate that is currently available.  There were three initial plates released so this is DP03, also known as Swirls & Twirls, a very suitable name for this plate (review of DP01 and DP02 can be found here and here, respectively).  As well I have swatches of two gorgeous Delush Polish shades that you might be interested in.  Keep reading to see all the details...

Swirls & Twirls is a 6 x 12 cm stamping plate with 12 full nail stamping images, each measuring approximately 16 x 20 mm.  All the images I tried stamped great.  


The first Delush Polish shade I stamped over with DP03 is called Mermaid For Each Other.  This could be my favourite of the Delush Polishes that I was sent.  This polish has a ton of different sized circle glitters (and a few small hex glitters) in a medium blue jelly base.  It really does have such a nautical feel to it, like bubbles under clear water.  It's so pretty!  This is three coats plus top coat.  



Over it I stamped a swirly image with Mundo de Unas Pastel Blue.  I think the circle glitters and the swirly stamping go great together.  



The second polish is Garden of Thorns.  This one reminded me a lot of spring with it's vibrant emerald green color with hints of pink glitter.  The mixture of glitter shapes in this polish is really neat.  There's circles and squares (that's something I don't see much of) and hexes.  Again the jelly finish gives this one a lot of depth.  This is three coats plus top coat.  



I stamped this one with Mundo de Unas Orchid to try to complement the pink glitters in this polish.  I love the image but I think my color choice for the stamping could've been better.  Sometimes you just have to stick with the classic black or white!  



For my final mani, I had to use a non-Delush Polish (but don't worry, I think it's pretty anyway).  This is two coats of ILNP Juliette stamped with two images from DP03 with Mundo de Unas Black.  I like how the shapes on my ring fingers are hinted at in the swirly image on my other nails.  



Lastly, here's a macro of this mani's stamping.  Seriously, there's almost no gaps in the stamping.  That is thanks to a great plate!  


If you're interested in these products, Delush Polish's link can be found below.  I thoroughly suggest checking some of them out to see the new products being released tomorrow.  From what I've seen, it's going to be a stunning release!  


$8.95/15 mL polish
$8.50/plate
Available at Delush Polish

'Til next time...




No comments: