Saturday, June 25, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Coral and White

Hey there!  This week's color prompts for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is one that just screams summer - coral and white.  I had the personal prompt of "stamped' which made it a pretty easy one for me since stamping is my first love.  I decided to keep it super simple and just stamp white over a coral creme.  A lot of the time the simplest manis are my favourite, as was the case with this one.  I don't often use tribal stamping images but I'm going to start to more after liking this one so much.



Like I said, this one was super simple.  I started with a base of B Squared Lacquer Trance.  My camera refuses to photograph this color correctly.  It's much more neon in real life.  



For the stamping I used two images from the Chit Chat Nails/Bundle Monster collaboration plate, BM-XL202.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas White and finished with KBShimmer Oh Matte! to get the matte finish.  


Thankfully the advent of clear stampers now makes this kind of specific placement of images easy so all my nails almost line up perfectly.  I never would've been able to do that before.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  For lots more coral/white nail art ideas, browse the rest of the ladies below. 

'Til next time...



No comments: