Friday, July 8, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pink and Aqua

Hey there!  Today's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post combines one of my favourite colors with my favourite pattern.  Our group color theme is pink and aqua (I LOVE aqua...the color, not the band) and my personal prompt was stripes.  I'm a pretty plain person but if you look at my clothing or my decorations at home, everything is striped so obviously I love putting them on my nails too.



When I did these, I had just received my bottle of Picture Polish Salt Water.  It definitely seemed like this one was a favourite of the last Picture Polish release and I can see why.  It's such a pretty color!  



For the stripes I used straight Nail Vinyls and then added Picture Polish Sizzle for my pink.


I tried really hard to get both Picture Polish bottles in a couple of photos.  Their bottle shape is tough to photograph with a single bottle, nevermind two so the above pics are as good as I could get!  


That's all for today!  For more pink and aqua manis, feel free to visit the rest of the group in the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: