Friday, July 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Nude + Color

Hey there!  I'm writing this from the past since I want to make sure I don't break my perfect track record for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas posts so I'm actually scheduling a post (I'm not usually organized enough to do that).  This week we're doing Nude + Color so I broke out the pipe dream polish Mellowed Out Cremes since the collection includes a nude and a bunch of color.  I had the personal prompt of swirls so I did a swirly water marble and then stamped even more swirls on top of it.  I hope you like it!



Originally I was going to do my swirls with a swirly water marble of pipe dream polish unwind (nude) and positive vibes, peace out, keep calm, take it easy and chillax.  I'm still not a master of how far apart to space my circles when I marble so some end up looking a bit muddy.



Just in case the water marble wasn't swirly enough, I stamped more swirls using Dashica Infinity 90 and one of my favourite stamping images ever.  I tried stamping with pipe dream polish Atrament for the first time and was so impressed with how it stamped.  Shocking for a non-stamping-specific polish.  


It's really a shame that I messed up my middle nail so much.  I thought I was going to wear this as a full mani for a weekend but it drove me crazy and I removed it after a day.  


I'm not sure I'm allowed to use SO many colors with my nude but I hope this counts for this week's challenge.  You can see the rest of the ladies interpretations down below.  

'Til next time...

No comments: