Sunday, August 7, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Yellow & Silver

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a terrific weekend.  I'm sorry I'm late with this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post.  Life's been crazy.  I even currently have naked nails...gasp!  But on this lovely Sunday afternoon I have a few minutes to just sit and write up a quick post.  This week we're have a color prompt - yellow & silver.  Those are two colors I would probably never have thought to use together but I ended up really liking the outcome.  I had the personal prompt of "tape mani" so I busted out the old school striping tape and did this up.



Since we're allowed to use black or white in addition to our color prompts, I started with a white base of Pure Ice Superstar!  Then I got to taping...


For my yellow I used Picture Polish Sunflower.  The silver is KBShimmer Diamond.  I'm not usually a fan of yellows but this one is quite pretty.  I could see myself using it a fair bit in nail art in the future.  


I can see now where I messed up some of my taping/painting but I still have to love these.  I don't usually have much patience for taping but I always like the outcome.  

'Til next time...

No comments: