Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Four - Card Suits

Hey there!  For today's Digit-al Dozen "Four" mani, I did one of the first things that I thought of when I was brainstorming things that come in fours - the four card suits.  Easy since I thought for sure I'd easily be able to find stamping images that matched all four suits.  I was wrong.  I had to dig through so many stamping plates to find four images that would at least sort of match.  Usually I'm pretty proud of myself for knowing my nail collection inside and out but this one proved that I have not yet memorized every stamping plate I own!  Keep reading to see all the details.



My white base is Mrs. P's Potions Turbulence (previously reviewed here).  It is a great white if you're looking for a new one.  Instead of just stamping the suits on plain white nails, I decided to subtly double stamp them, first with images of a king (Born Pretty BP-63) and queen (Bundle Monster BM-S224) card with Mundo de Unas Light Grey.


Then I stamped the suits, either with Mundo de Unas Black or Red.  The plates they are from is:

Clubs - BP-63
Hearts- BP-L013
Spades - BP-26
Diamonds - BP-L009

And on my thumb was a mix of them all from BP-63.  The Born Pretty plates definitely made this mani!  


Well that was a pretty short and sweet post today.  Thanks for stopping by.  You can see everyone else's (much more creative) Four posts in the links down below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: