Thursday, June 29, 2017

Delush Polish DP05, DP06 and DP07 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I literally just hit publish on my review of the new Delush Polish collection (which can be found here) but, excitingly, there's also going to be three brand new plates released tomorrow at 12 pm EST as well!  This is a huge stamping launch for Delush.  DP05 (Oopsie Daisy) is full of girly florals.  DP06 (Abstract Attraction) has more of a geometric or baroque feeling to it.  And DP07 (Unicorn Sparkle) is exactly like it sounds - full of whimsical fun!  I really enjoyed playing with all three of these plates so I hope you enjoy what I came up with.  All the details follow below...


All three of these plates are 6 x 12 cm stainless steel with 16 x 20 mm full sized images.  All three also have smaller images that could be used individually or mix-n-match.  I didn't have any problems with any of the images I used (all with a clear stamper) so they're fab in my books!  I used all Delush Polish (from a variety of collections) as my base colors so there's so much Delush in this post!  There's a lot of manis here so I'll try not to get too wordy.  

DP05 - Oopsie Daisy





3 coats Delush Polish Je Ne Sais Quoi
Stamped with Moyra Dark Brown
Leadlighting with Esmaltes da Kelly Soft Rosa and Soft Verde
KBShimmer Oh Matte! top coat



3 coats Delush Polish Olive You Long Time
Stamped with Hit The Bottle Copper-Haired Girl
KBShimmer Oh Matte! top coat



2 coats Delush Polish Poisoned Vine
Stamped with Moyra Foil Polish plus Moyra gold foil
Born Pretty top coat


DP06 - Abstract Attraction



2 coats Delush Polish Call Me On My Shell Phone, Don't Play Koi or I Washed Up Like This
Advanced stamping with Mundo de Unas Black, filled with the same polishes
KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat



Vertical gradient of Delush Polish Resting Beach Face and Mama Knows Best
Stamped with Essie Penny Talk
KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat



2 coats Delush Polish Warden of Darkness
Stamped with Moyra Silver foil stamping polish plus Moyra silver foil
Red Swarovski crystal from artbeads.com


 DP07 - Unicorn Sparkle



2 coats Delush Polish I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly
Advanced stamping with Mundo de Unas White, Resting Beach Face and Don't Play Koi
HK Girl top coat



Fan brush gradient of Delush Polish Don't Get It Citrus, All Sun & Games and You're Shrimply The Best
Double stamped with Mundo de Unas White and Black
HK Girl top coat



3 coats Delush Polish Tide of Your Life
Stamped with Mundo de Unas Yellow, Black and Born Pretty Silver
KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat


$8.50/each
Available from Delush Polish

'Til next time...

No comments: