Friday, June 23, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going On Holiday

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Sorry I disappeared lately.  I've been super busy (that's always the story of summer for me) but I couldn't skip another day because I just had to post the nail art I did for 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme this week.  The prompt is "Going On Holiday" which was the perfect excuse to put my dream holiday onto my nails using some products from Whats Up Nails.  I combined a few of their stencils with my favourite magic shifting powder, the Sunset powder (which I previously reviewed here).



I used three different stencils for this sunset mani: Palm Stencils, Sunrise Stencils and Profiles Stencils.  Each stencil set costs $3.75 USD.  The palm tree and profiles come as sheets of 20 stencils, with various sizes.  That's one of my favourite things about their stencils - they really accommodate everyone's nail size.  The sunrise stencils come as a sheet of 12 that measure 22 x 28 mm.  Whats Up Nails are my favourites to date regarding their weeding.  I find them so easy to separate.  The sunrise stencils did have a couple little pieces hang on at first but nothing compared to others I've tried.  They're really wonderful!  


I said this nail art would make my dream holiday because who wouldn't love watching a sunset (or sunrise if you like mornings way more than I do) with their partner in a tropical location?  


To do these I painted with Madam Glam Perfect Black topped with a no wipe top coat.  For the sunrise nail, I just applied the sunset powder over the stencil which works incredibly well.  For the others I applied the powder over the entire nail then put on the stencil and painted it in with A England Camelot.  I smeared the profiles a bit but I hope you can still see what I was going for - a romantic holiday sunset *swoon*.  



I'm looking forward to taking a minute and oogling the other holiday manis in the links below.  You should too :-)  If you're interested in these or any of Whats Up Nails awesome nail art products, their store can be found below as well.  


Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...







No comments: