Sunday, November 26, 2017

Whats Up Nails Water Marble and Counting Nail Stencils


Hey there!  I haven't been blogging much on Sundays these days but I thought I wanted to post a couple of designs I've done with Whats Up Nails stencils lately before everyone gets fully into the Christmas season.  I've had these water marble stencils for quite awhile but just recently used them with a some colors that look quite autumnal.  I assume not everyone has snow on the ground already like us so maybe there are still people who are enjoying fall colors?  I've also used the Counting Stencils in the paste few weeks.  If you ever need numbers on your nails (New Years Eve, birthdays, etc) these would be awesome!  

$3.75 USD each
15 stencils 
5 sizes (8 x 18 mm - 14 x 26 mm)


These water marble stencils can give you a water marble-like look without ever touching the glass!   Usually I have no problems separating the inside bits of stencils from Whats Up Nails (part of the reason they're my favorite) but these were challenging for me.  I essentially had to pick out the pieces separately with some sharp tweezers.  While that was less than idea, I still did enjoy the results from them, using Moonflower Polish Marron over a gradient of Rojo, Anaranjado and Amarillo.  


$3.75 USD
20 stencils (2 of each number 0-9)
22-28 mm


I wasn't sure how to play with the counting stencils but ended up adoring these.  Eventually I just decided to use them as their name suggest - like counting from 0 to 9.  I used them with the Whats Up Nails Holographic Powder over Madam Glam Vivid Purple.  


If anyone happens to be reading this today, there is still a 30% off Black Friday code on the Whats Up Nails site.  Use BLACK30 for save a bit of money.  I'm not sure how long it's good for so if there's anything you have your eye on, grab it up now.

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: